Strong Core for Archery
Core exercises are most effective when they engage many muscles throughout the torso that cross several joints and work together to coordinate stability. Core muscles need to work as a unit, contract at the same time, across joints in order to stabilize the spine. Some of the best core exercises are simple bodyweight exercises, including the following Try to add 3 of these exercises into your daily workouts or set aside two days a week to just do these exercises.
- The Basic Push Up 3 sets 20 reps
- V-sits 3 sets 20 reps
- Squats 3 sets 20 reps
- Back Bridge 3 sets hold 20-45sec
- Hip Lift 3 sets 20 reps
- Oblique Twist 3 sets 20 reps
- Lunge with Twist 3 sets 20 reps
- Supermans 3 sets hold 20-45sec
- Side bends: 3 sets 20 reps
- Plank Exercise: 3 sets hold 20-45sec
A little tip for viewing the exercises open in separate tab just right click on links and choose open in another tab
As always please consult a physician before starting any workout plan.